All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the correlation between anti-theological thought and the rise of Islamism in the twentieth century by examining Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood and the leadership of Umar al-Tilmisani (d. 1986).
- Author BiographyJeffry R. Halverson is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Coastal Carolina University, USA. He is a specialist in Islamic studies and the history of religions, focusing on the Middle East and North Africa.
- Author(s)Jeffry R. Halverson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.