Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Cummings Neville has been a consistent advocate for the necessity of global theology. Early in his career, he realized that the philosophical framework of the West alone was inadequate for a truly global theology. Since then, he has sought to develop theology creatively and responsibly within the world context. The original essays in this volume, written in his hour by fellow theologians, participate in and model the kind of dialogical, global theology embodied in Neville's work.
- Author BiographyAmos Yong is Professor of Theology at Fuller Theological Seminary, USA. Peter G. Heltzel is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology at the New York Theological Seminary, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligious Studies: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAmos Yong,Peter Goodwin Heltzel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.