All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays edited by Colin Gunton provides a broad treatment of the theological doctrine of reconciliation. The latest addition to the King's College Systematic Theology Series. The papers are designed to constitute a broad treatment of the subject, including contributions on scripture, ethics and the church, as well as a bearing of other theological topics - Trinity, Christology - on the central question. There is an introduction by the editor, who also contributes a closing piece in which the central questions arising in the book are addressed. The contributors to this volume include leading theologians from Europe and America: Colin Gunton, Christoph Schw+|bel, Douglas A. Campbell, Douglas Farrow, Murray Rae, John Webster, Sue Patterson, and Robert W. Jensen.
- Author BiographyColin E. Gunton was Professor of Christian Doctrine, King's College, London, UK, and a Minister of the United Reformed Church.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.