All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel Vahanian's final work, Theopoetics of the Word weaves together Christian theology, continental philosophy and cultural studies to present a new theology of language and techlogy for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyAuthor Gabriel Vahanian: One of the original death of God theologians, Gabriel Vahanian established his international reputation as a theologian of culture with such early books as The Death of God: The Culture of Our Post-Christian Era, Wait Without Idols, and No Other God. More recent works include Anonymous God: An Essay on Not Dreading Words, Tillich and the New Religious Paradigm, and Praise of the Secular. Vahanian had long tenures at the University of Syracuse and the University of Strasbourg and was a founding member of the American Academy of Religion. This last posthumous work was completed shortly before his death in 2012. Foreword by Noelle Vahanian: Noelle Vahanian is Assistant Professor of Religion and Philosophy, Lebanon Valley College, USA. Introduction by Mike Grimshaw: Michael Grimshaw is Associate Professor in the School of Language, Social and Political Sciences at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Gabriel Vahanian
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- Series TitleRadical Theologies and Philosophies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byNoelle Vahanian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.