All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionLocal government can be defined as a public entity acting as the sub-unit of a state or of a region, charged with the task of enforcing public policies. There have been many reforms of local government in recent years from the grassroots-led movement that took root in the 90's to the overarching effects of globalization and decentralization. Local governments must adapt their practices in order to most effectively provide for their constituents. Theoretical Foundations and Discussions on the Reformation Process in Local Government addresses the effects of recent reforms in the political-administrative system of local governments and politics as well as future outlooks. It reviews the challenges, invations, and lessons from local governments while providing theoretical perspectives on methods for positive reform. This book is a critical reference source for policy makers, government organizations, professionals, and actors in both local and international politics.
- Author BiographyUgur Sadioglu, Hacettepe University, Turkey. Kadir Dede, Hacettepe University, Turkey.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Public Policy and Administration
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1642 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKadir Dede,Ugur Sadioglu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.