All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-part text supplies a lucid, self-contained account of classical mechanics and provides a natural framework for introducing advanced mathematical concepts in physics. Topics include Lagrangian dynamics, Hamiltonian dynamics, fluids and sound and surface waves, more. 165 figures. 2 tables. 1980 edition.
- Author(s)Alexander L. Fetter,John Dirk Walecka
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.