All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revision, our bestselling social work textbook - w in its third edition - will be updated to reflect new trends and developments in the field, based on stated needs from customers who use the book. This expanded third edition of the popular textbook provides a completely revised and updated overview of the theories, models, and therapies guiding social work practice. The authors and editors use the problem-solving model of social work practice as a framework for integrating each theory with central social work principles and values. The book covers psychodynamic theories, cognitive-behavioral theories, humanistic theories, structural theories, and postmodern theories.
- Author BiographyNick Coady, Ph.D. is Professor and Dean, Faculty of Social Work (FSW) at Wilfrid Laurier University (WLU), Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Coady has been with the FSW/WLU since 1994, and prior to that he taught in the FSW at the University of Calgary for 5 years. Peter Lehmann, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor at University of Texas at Arlington, School of Social Work, USA. Dr. Lehmann's publications include two other books with Springer Publishing: Strengths-Based Batterer Intervention and Tools for Strengths-Based Assessment and Intervention (both with Catherine Simmons). He has also authored seventeen book chapters and twenty two journal articles focusing on social work practice issues.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNick Coady,Peter Lehmann
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.