All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionRigorous, systematic study by rewned physicist offers advanced students a thorough background in mechanics, electrodynamics, quantum mechanics, and statistical mechanics that stresses atomic, nuclear, and microscopic aspects. Especially strong in its coverage of statistical physics. Features 137 exercises, many with complete solutions. Translated by George Yankovsky with the author's supervision. 1961 edition.
- Author BiographyA. S. Kompaneyets was a renowned Russian theoretical physicist.
- Author(s)A. S. Kompanayets
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note56figs.
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.