All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionMicro-level dynamics revolve around face-to-face interactions among individuals. What occurs within encounters is constrained by their embedding with corporate and categoric units and, by extension, institutional domains, stratification systems, community networks, societies, and inter-societal systems. In this Handbook, the author explores the effect of microdynamics on these larger social systems.
- Author BiographyJonathan H.Turner is Distinguished Professor of Sociology. He received his PhD from Cornell University in 1968, and since the 1969-1970 academic year,he has been at UCR. Within the discipline, he is known primarily as a general theorist, although he has a number of more subtantive specialities,including: the sociology of emotions, ethnic relations, social institututions, social stratification, and bio-sociology. He has been Faculty Research Lecturer at UCR, and in the profession, he has been president of the Pacific Sociological Association and California Sociological Association. He is also a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He has lectured widely all over the world, and he has been a visiting professor at Cambridge University, UK, Universitat Bremen, Germany, Universitat Bielefeld, German, Shandong University and Nan Kai University, Peoples Republic at China.
- Author(s)Jonathan H. Turner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.