All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of learning words and languages may seem like an instinctual trait, inherent to nearly all humans from a young age. However, a vast range of complex research and information exists in detailing the complexities of the process of word learning. Theoretical and Computational Models of Word Learning: Trends in Psychology and Artificial Intelligence strives to combine cross-disciplinary research into one comprehensive volume to help readers gain a fuller understanding of the developmental processes and influences that makeup the progression of word learning. Blending together developmental psychology and artificial intelligence, this publication is intended for researchers, practitioners, and educators who are interested in language learning and its development as well as computational models formed from these specific areas of research.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1329 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.