All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book by a rewned structural engineer offers comprehensive coverage of both static and dynamic analysis of plate behavior, including classical, numerical, and engineering solutions. It contains more than 100 worked examples showing step by step how the various types of analysis are performed.
- Author BiographyRUDOLPH SZILARD, Dr.-ING., P.E., is Emeritus Professor of Structural Mechanics at the University of Hawaii, and retired chairman of the Structural Mechanics Department at the University of Dortmund, Germany. His long and illustrious career in both academia and in the professional practice of engineering includes serving as a senior structural engineer with the noted firm of Ammann and Whitney, as well as authoring numerous scientific papers and eight books on structural mechanics. Dr. Szilard was the recipient of a Senior Fellowship Award by the A. von Humboldt Foundation, Germany.
- Author(s)Rudolph Szilard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2004
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1610 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.