All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an authoritative survey of all the major theories of infant development. * An authoritative survey of major theoretical issues in infant development. * Written by leading scholars in the field of infancy. * Each chapter either presents a distinct theoretical approach to infant development or reviews contrasting theories in a specific subfield. * Pays particular attention to current theoretical controversies. * Contributors include Eugene Goldfield, Andy Meltzoff, Marinus van Ijzendoorn, Mark Johnson and Annette Karmiloff--Smith, among others.
- Author BiographyGavin Bremner is Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Lancaster. He is the author and editor of several books, including the popular textbook Infancy (Blackwell Publishers, 2nd edition, 1994) and the Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development (Blackwell Publishing, 2002). Alan Slater is Reader in Developmental Psychology at the University of Exeter. He is co--editor of the Blackwell Reader in Developmental Psychology (Blackwell Publishers, 1999), and co--editor with Gavin Bremner of Introduction to Developmental Psychology (Blackwell Publishing, 2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlan Slater,J. Gavin Bremner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.