Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive in scope yet succinct in its descriptions and explanations, THEORIES OF PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELING: CONCEPTS AND CASES, International Edition equips readers with a solid understanding of the systematic theories of psychotherapy and counseling. The text delivers a thorough explanation of concepts as well as insightful case summaries and therapist-client dialogue that illustrate techniques and treatment in practice. It demonstrates how theories can be applied to individual therapy or counseling for common psychological disorders-such as depression and generalized anxiety disorders-as well as how to apply them to group therapy.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Sharf has been a counseling psychologist at the Center for Counseling and Student Development at the University of Delaware for 37 years, providing counseling to university students. He also was the internship coordinator for the Psychology Doctoral Internship program. In addition, he taught graduate courses in counseling in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies. In writing THEORIES OF PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELING: CONCEPTS AND CASES, he corresponded with over 70 experts on theories of psychotherapy to ensure that the book is accurate and up to date. He is also author of APPLYING CAREER DEVELOPMENT THEORY TO COUNSELING, 6th Edition ((c)2014, Cengage Learning).
- Author(s)Richard S. Sharf
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.