Theories of Public Organization by Thomas J. Catlaw, Robert B. Denhardt (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $148.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHEORIES OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Seventh Edition, is a brief, readable overview of public administration theory that presents multiple viewpoints, enabling students to develop their own philosophies of public administration, and helping them relate theory to application. The Seventh Edition incorporates a theme of Governance, which explores the traditions, institutions, and processes that determine how power is exercised, how citizens are given a voice, and how decisions are made on issues of public concern.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Denhardt is Professor and Director of Leadership Development in the Sol Price School of Public Policy at the University of Southern California, Regents Professor Emeritus at Arizona State University, and Distinguished Visiting Scholar at the University of Delaware. A past president of the American Society for Public Administration and a member of the National Academy of Public Administration, Dr. Denhardt has published twenty-two books, including THE DANCE OF LEADERSHIP, THE NEW PUBLIC SERVICE, MANAGING HUMAN BEHAVIOR IN PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, THEORIES OF PUBLIC ORGANIZATION, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: AN ACTION ORIENTATION, IN THE SHADOW OF ORGANIZATION, and THE PURSUIT OF SIGNIFICANCE. Thomas J. Catlaw is the Frank and June Sackton Chair in Public Administration and an Associate Professor in the School of Public Affairs at Arizona State University on the Downtown Phoenix Campus. His research centers on the application of political and social theory to problems of governance and social change. He is the author of Fabricating the People: Politics and Administration in the Biopolitical State and has published widely on matters of public administration and democratic participation. Dr. Catlaw was editor of Administrative Theory & Praxis, an international journal dedicated to innovative and critical analysis of governmental practice, and worked previously for the U.S. Office of Management and Budget in Washington, DC on issues of federal audit policy.
- Author(s)Robert B. Denhardt,Thomas J. Catlaw
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.