All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the most important theories in Translation Studies that have emerged over the last 50 years. Particularly invative is the inclusion of theories from outside North America and Europe, theoretical perspectives on recent techlogical developments and a consideration of the nature of theory in the field.
- Author BiographyJenny Williams is Professor Emeritus at the Centre for Translation and Textual Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland. She has been involved in teaching, researching and practising translation as well as supervising masters and doctoral dissertations for over 30 years. Jenny's previous publications include The Map: A Guide to Doing Research in Translation Studies (co-authored with Andrew Chesterman) and has translated The Fishermen Sleep by Sabine Lange.
- Author(s)Jenny Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Translating and Interpreting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.