All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents some of the best work by political theorists on themes concerning citizenship, national identity, and the philosophical meaning of political membership.
- Author BiographyRonald Beiner is Professor of Political Science at the University of Toronto. He is the editor of Theorizing Citizenship, also published by SUNY Press, and the recipient of the Canadian Political Science Association's Macpherson Prize for What's the Matter with Liberalism?
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication23/12/1998
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Political Theory: Contemporary Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRonald Beiner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.