All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Mohammad Ahsanullah provides a detailed description of the general theory and applications of record values. Professor Ahsanullah thoroughly discusses the most useful distributions and inferences based on record values, resulting in conclusions that are t available in previously published works. The book, written on an intermediate level that requires the basic kwledge of calculus, probability theory, and mathematical statistics, can be used as a text for advanced undergraduate or graduate level courses.
- Author BiographyMohammad Ahsanullah, Professor in the Department of Management Sciences at Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, holds a Ph.D. in Statistics from North Carolina State University, Raleigh. He is the Editor of the Journal of Applied Statistical Science, and the Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications.
- Author(s)Mohammad Ahsanullah
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRecord Values S.
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.