All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies theory and research findings to the design of English for Academic Purposes courses. Drawing on approaches to researching academic communities, needs analysis and genre theory, a systematic approach to syllabus and curriculum development is proposed and used as the basis for detailed consideration of tasks and skills development.
- Author BiographyIAN BRUCE Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics and convenor of in-sessional English for Academic Purposes courses at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. He is the author of a number of research articles in the field of academic genre studies as well as the 2008 book Academic Writing and Genre.
- Author(s)Ian Bruce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.85Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.