Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies theory and research findings to the design of English for Academic Purposes courses. Drawing on approaches to researching academic communities, needs analysis and genre theory, a systematic approach to syllabus and curriculum development is proposed and used as the basis for detailed consideration of tasks and skills development.
- Author BiographyIAN BRUCE Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics and convenor of in-sessional English for Academic Purposes courses at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. He is the author of a number of research articles in the field of academic genre studies as well as the 2008 book Academic Writing and Genre.
- Author(s)Ian Bruce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight307 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.