Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe objectives of this book are: (1) to educate the prospective Pressure Evaluation Geologist to a basic level of expertise; (2) to provide a reference tool for the experienced geologist; and (3) to foster constructuve thought and continued development of the field geologist. Despite the incorporation of many new ideas and concepts, elaboration of the more re- cent concepts is limited due to space considerations. It is hoped that the geologist will follow up via the literature referenced at the end of each chapter. Easy reference is provided by the detailed table of contents and index. A glossary of terms, definitions, and formulae adds to the usefulness of this reference text. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS FOR FIGURES Figure 2-7 is reprinted by permission of the AAPG from Barker, 1972. Figure 4-21 is courtesy of Totco Figure 5-2 is reprinted by permission of the Oil and GasJournal from Matthews and Kelly, 1967. Figure 5-4 is reprinted by permission of the SPE-AIME from the Journal of Petroleum Techlogy from Eaton, (c) 1969. Figure 5-5 is reprinted by permission of the SPE-AIME from Hubbert and Willis, (c) 1957.
- Date of Publication19/05/2013
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleEnvironment, Development and Public Policy: Public Policy and Social Services
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.