All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the people who ask, Why t? as opposed to those who have made a career from asking simply, Why? No particular text should ever really be considered a be all or end all with regard to any topic or field of endeavor. The primary impetus behind this text was the vel idea that a text could, or perhaps even should, go beyond the basic Philosophy or Logic course delimiters of Why and Because. Maybe, we could Push-the-Envelope or engage in Out-of-the-Box thinking to ask, Why t? This style of thinking has fostered a tremendous amount of growth over the years for my college students (in several dozens of courses) and, using backward induction, may be a more constructive way of solving all sorts of problems. Try it and see if it works for you. If you are looking for a repository reference that ties together the theory, current research, and application aspects of MPT, APT, and the CAPM in one place - this book is for you.
- Author(s)Nicholas Jewczyn Ph.D.
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.