All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionTo fellow academics may I say this: Don't put it unread on your students' reading list. Tackle it for yourself, for this is seminal. - Professor Michael Bassey (Praise for Theory of Education ). The eagerly-awaited sequel to the award-winning Theory of Education considers issues of perennial interest to educators. In his compelling and controversial book, Professor David Turner shows how game theory and mathematical models can be used to develop an understanding of educational theory in useful ways. Professor Turner uses his findings to inform the debate on a wide variety of issues, including classroom management, teaching and learning in groups, quality assurance mechanisms and equality of opportunity in accessing educational institutions.
- Author BiographyDavid Turner is Professor of Education at the University of Glamorgan, UK. Before he entered academia, he taught as a physics teacher in secondary schools in England.
- Author(s)Professor David Turner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight432 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.