All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presenting the mathematical theory of finite elements is organized into three main sections. The first part develops the theoretical basis for the finite element methods, emphasizing inf-sup conditions over the more conventional Lax-Milgrim paradigm. The second and third parts address various applications and practical implementations of the method, respectively. It contains numerous examples and exercises.
- Author(s)Alexandre Ern,Jean-Luc Guermond
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 159
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight934 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.