All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an update on the Function Theory of Lexicography that offers convincing arguments on the independent academic status of lexicography as well as its association with related disciplines. It discusses the topic of specialised e-lexicography in full, from its theoretical foundations to its practical application in the design, compilation, and updating of high-quality specialised online dictionaries.
- Author BiographyPedro A. Fuertes-Olivera, University of Valladolid, Spain; Sven Tarp, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Author(s)Pedro A. Fuertes-Olivera,Sven Tarp
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- Series TitleLexicographica. Series Maior
- Series Part/Volume Number146
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 45 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight606 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.