About this product
- DescriptionFinally, the essential theory training today's bass player needs from one of the world's leading contemporary music schools. This easy-to-use, step-by-step method will prepare you to play bass in any musical style. Beginning with a review of the fretboard and reading standard tation in the bass clef, lessons progress in a logical order through scales, intervals, chords, and progressions including tritone substitutions, secondary chords and modulations. Test your kwledge with 25 worksheets and check your work against the answer keys. Theory of the Contemporary Bassistis the ultimate, must-own resource for the advancing bassist.
- Author(s)Tracy Walton
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.