All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to systematically explore the classification and function theory of complex homogeneous bounded domains. The Siegel domains are discussed in detail, and proofs are presented. Using the rmal Siegel domains to realize the homogeneous bounded domains, we can obtain more property of the geometry and the function theory on homogeneous bounded domains.
- Author(s)Yichao Xu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 569
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.