All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn July 4, 2012, the Higgs boson, dubbed as the God particle, which the physicists had been searching for more than 40 years w, was anunced to have been discovered by the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world' largest particle accelerator operated by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Since the Standard Model did t include the explanation of how the particles got their mass, the Higgs mechanism called the Higgs field with a mediating particle of the Higgs boson was invented as the particle that provides the answer to the source of mass of the other particles. On March 14, 2012, physicists at CERN finally confirmed it, paving the way for the possible Nobel Prize minations for those who conceptualized it and those who worked to discover it. So far amidst the excitement, what the physicists thought that the discovery would bring forth in the advancement in physics was where to be found. With the author's publication of this book, the author is refuting the existence of the God particle -the Higgs boson. But more than that, this book is t even primarily written to refute the Higgs boson. Rather, this book presents new theories that will bring forth new advancements in physics, such as the true understanding of charge (Charge theory), New Model of an Atom (replaces the current model of an atom), source of mass of the particles (Mass theory), theory on the structure of the atom of the elements, Atom Law that will replace the Pauli Exclusion Principle, theory on the structure of quarks inside the proton and neutron (Quark theory), and the Theory of Everything that will revise the Standard Model and provide the understanding of the fundamental forces. (This book, together with the written but unpublished book on theory on light and the future to be written book on the theory on gravity will complete the Theory of Everything.) This book also challenges ather contender for the Theory of Everything, the String Theory by showing (through Occam's razor) that we don't need a whimsical theory to explain our practical observable universe. To show the extent of change that this book brings, this book challenges the works by physicists that were even award the Nobel Prize. This book challenges the Bohr's and Schrodinger's Model of an Atom, nuclear shell model of an atom, Pauli Exclusion Principle (including the Aufbau Principle and the Hund's rule). Furthermore, as a Theory of Everything, this book also challenges quantum chromodynamics (QCD) and the Electroweak theory. For the physicists who are looking for the New Physics, this is the Real New Physics that will cause thing short of a paradigm shift. EfrenBasaAduanaJr@gmail.com email@example.com
- Author BiographyEfren Basa Aduana Jr. is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in the Philippines. He is an inventor and a writer. He had patented two simple inventions and had been writing full time since the middle of 2006.
- Author(s)Efren Basa Aduana Jr
- PublisherEfren Basa Aduana Jr.
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEfren Basa Aduana Jr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.