All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides the first full length exploration of fuzzy computability. It describes the tion of fuzziness and present the foundation of computability theory. It then presents the various approaches to fuzzy computability. This text provides a glimpse into the different approaches in this area, which is important for researchers in order to have a clear view of the field. It contains a detailed literature review and the author includes all proofs to make the presentation accessible. Ideas for future research and explorations are also provided. Students and researchers in computer science and mathematics will benefit from this work.
- Author(s)Apostolos Syropoulos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleIFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.