All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis second, much enlarged edition by Lehmann and Casella of Lehmann's classic text on point estimation maintains the outlook and general style of the first edition. All of the topics are updated, while an entirely new chapter on Bayesian and hierarchical Bayesian approaches is provided, and there is much new material on simultaneous estimation. Each chapter concludes with a Notes section which contains suggestions for further study. This is a companion volume to the second edition of Lehmann's Testing Statistical Hypotheses .
- Author(s)E. L. Lehmann,E.L. Lehmann,George Casella
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight932 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.