All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes an original contribution to the study of the psychoanalytic process from a relational point of view, and at the same time serves as a textbook on the theory of technique. It provides a general exposition of the theory of psychoanalytic practice from a process perspective that emphasizes the analytic relationship, the dyadic nature of the psychoanalytic situation, and the impact of unconscious interaction between its two parties, and also includes the authors personal point of view and contributions on the subject.
- Author BiographyJuan Tubert-Oklander, MD, PhD, is an Argentine-born Mexican psychoanalyst and group analyst. He is a member of the Mexican Psychoanalytic Association, the Argentine Psychoanalytic Association, the Group-Analytic Society International, and Training and Supervising Analyst in the Institute of the Mexican Psychoanalytic Association. He is author and contributor of numerous books, articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Juan Tubert-Oklander
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe International Psychoanalytical Association Psychoanalytic Ideas and Applications Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight476 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.