All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reflects scientific developments in the physics of metallic compound based nadevices presented at the NATO-sponsored Workshop on naphysics held in Russia in the summer of 2003. The program tackles the most appealing problems. It brings together specialists and provides an opportunity for young researchers from the partner countries to interact with them and get actively involved in the most attractive and promising interdisciplinary area of contemporary condensed matter physics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 230
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight653 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndreas Glatz,Valerii M. Vinokur,Veniamin I. Kozub
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.