All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to address how to design therapeutic gardens. Landscape architect Daniel Winterbottom and occupational therapist Amy Wagenfeld combine years of experience to provide a practical resource for professionals. Perfect for design professionals who want real world practical design advice. There is an increasing demand for garden designers and landscape architects to collaborate on therapeutic spaces. A comprehensive reference which covers a variety of types of therapeutic gardens for different purposes.
- Author BiographyDaniel Winterbottom is professor of landscape architecture at the University of Washington and earned his MLA from the Harvard Graduate School of Design. Amy Wagenfeld is an occupational therapist, teacher and gardener who combines her talents to design gardens accessible to a wide range of clients.
- Author(s)Daniel Winterbottom
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note242 colour photos, 34 drawings
- Weight1043 g
- Width197 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAmy Wagenfeld
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.