All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Therapeutic Modalities for Musculoskeletol Injuries provides comprehensive coverage of evidence-based therapies for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries. It is a vital resource for students preparing for examinations as well as professionals in the field who wish to stay informed of the latest research. It combines the research and clinical experiences of top practitioners in the field to optimise the care of musculoskeletal injuries and provides students and practitioners with solid fundamentals in development of rehabilitation programmes. It comes with online supplementary materials including instructor guide, test package, presentation package and image bank.
- Author BiographyCraig R. Denegar is a professor in the department of kinesiology and director of the doctor of physical therapy programme at the University of Connecticut. Ethan Saliba has been teaching therapeutic modalities at the University of Virginia at Charlottesville for over 25 years. He is the head athletic trainer and associate athletics director for sports medicine. Susan Foreman Saliba is an associate professor in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia at Charlottesville and has over 20 years of clinical experience.
- Author(s)Craig R. Denegar,Ethan Saliba,Susan Foreman Saliba
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note118 illustrations, 90 photographs
- Weight1361 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource and Hardback
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.