All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the identification of a potential protein drug, the next critical step is the production of sufficient authentic material for testing, characterization, and clinical trials, which, when successful, leads to the need for robust methodologies for large-scale production, purification, characterization, viral inactivation, and continued testing of the final protein product. Building on the valuable first edition, Therapeutic Proteins: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to cover each of these key aspects of protein drug production through the contributions of authors from highly esteemed industrial and academic institutions around the world. Emphasizing the newest developments in the field, this second edition also includes additional emphasis on discovery, including new display and screening methods as well as the design and engineering of new types of therapeutic proteins. There is also discussion of computational and bioinformatics methods, and chapters on safety aspects of therapeutic protein development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) format, protocol chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Fully updated and practical, Therapeutic Proteins: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition provides an essential resource to all scientists working in the field of therapeutic proteins.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number899
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1154 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJustin A. Caravella,Vladimir Voynov
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.