All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume outlines and examines current understanding of botulinum toxin and its various therapeutic applications. It presents therapeutic uses across a variety of medical subspecialties and patient populations. Each chapter focuses on a particular symptom and explains how botulinum toxin is currently used for treatment. Coverage also examines questions of immunity and explores ecomic issues. Written by leaders in their fields respected for their progressive approach to treatment, the book encourages responsible research into new and vel uses of botulinum toxin.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMusculoskeletal Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGrant Cooper
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.