Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDirk Zimmermann illustrates that some therapists significantly differ concerning their average dropout rates. He points out that initial impairment is a strong predictor of early termination. Different dropout criteria as well as various explaining variables on patient and on therapist level were assessed. Premature treatment termination is a common phemen in psychotherapy with mean dropout rates of about 20%. Therapist effects account for 3%-4% of the variation in dropout.
- Author BiographyDirk Zimmermann studied psychology in Osnabruck (Germany), Bergen (Norway) and Trier (Germany). He works as a research associate at the department of clinical psychology and psychotherapy at the University of Trier since 2014. In addition he is a psychological psychotherapist in training.
- Author(s)Dirk Zimmermann
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight55 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.