All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the evidence-based approaches to preventing relapse of major mental and substance-related disorders. Therapist's Guide to Evidence-based Relapse Prevention combines the theoretical rationale, empirical data, and the practical how-to for intervention programs. The first section will serve to describe the cognitive-behavioral model of relapse and provide a general introduction to relapse prevention techniques. While Section II will focus on specific problem areas, Section III will focus on diverse populations and treatment settings.
- Author BiographyG. Alan Marlatt, Ph.D., is director of the Addictive Behaviors Research Center and professor of Psychology at the University of Washington in Seattle.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePractical Resources for the Mental Health Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byG. Alan Marlatt,Katie A. Witkiewitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.