All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach article includes: - Quick Facts: summarizes important facts- Overview: briefly introduces duties and responsibilities- History: describes the history of the job in relation to the industry or field- The Job: describes primary and secondary duties- Requirements: discusses high school and post-secondary education and training as well as any necessary certification or licensing and personal requirements for success- Exploring: offers suggestions on how to gain experience and kwledge in a field before making firm educational and financial commitments- Employers: gives an overview of typical places of employment- Starting Out: suggests the best ways to land a first job- Advancement: presents an expected career path and how to get on it- Earnings: lists salary ranges and typical fringe benefits- Work Environment: looks at the work conditions and surroundings associated with a certain job- Outlook: summarizes the job's potential growth or decline in terms of the general ecomy and industry projections- For More Information: lists organizations that provide career information.
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFerguson's Careers in Focus
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFerguson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.