Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThere are No Grown-Ups is a collection of short stories about life in a small town. But this isn't just any town. This is Malton. Malton is where many of us grew up. A town that has thing to say and where to go and is where most of these stories originated.
- Author BiographyWith a string of stage, television and film credits under his belt, Mangold set his mind on becoming a professional thoroughbred jockey. He rode his first race at age 35 and soon graduated to the big leagues of horse racing, competing against the best jockeys in the world at prestigious Santa Anita Park and Hollywood Park. After recovering from several life-threatening spills, requiring numerous neck and back surgeries, Kevin briefly returned to racing. He has since chosen the safer world of stunts, producing and acting.
- Author(s)Kevin Mangold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.