All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems attempt a new twist on the lyric, bringing an accessible post-postmodern awareness to the traditional concerns of sound, line, and form. Many poems and sequences amplify each other and hor the sensuous sound body (sometimes called phontotext) of the lyric, while also appealing to eye and mind, opening spaces for the readers memory, desire, empathy, and imagination.
- Author BiographyStan Rubin is the founding director of the Rainier Writing Workshop low-residency MFA at Pacific Lutheran University. He is the author of Hidden Sequel, Five Colors, and Midnight.
- Author(s)Stan Sanvel Rubin
- PublisherLost Horse Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSandpoint
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLost Horse Press
- Weight159 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.