All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese illustrator Taro Miura brings his bold, whimsical graphic style to a board book for the very young. The answer to the question What does the animal say? takes a clever turn when a cluck, cluck, a woof, woof, and a moo, moo are met with a toddler s wah, wah! Uh-oh! Now the frog also says wah, wah! and the other animals follow suit, shedding big tears, until the child speaks the magic words to comfort them all.
- Author BiographyTaro Miura is the author-illustrator of The Tiny King and The Big Princess. An award-winning illustrator and graphic designer, he has been selected several times to exhibit his work at the Bologna Illustrators Exhibition. He lives in Japan.
- Author(s)Taro Miura
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Taro Miura
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.