All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile. He found a crooked sixpence, upon a crooked stile. He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse... Read on to see what happened in their little crooked house. The traditional nsense rhyme, accompanied by humorous illustrations sure to keep young children amused.
- Author(s)Russell Punter
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitlePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Semple
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age18 months +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.