All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn old favorite as you've never seen it before!Everyone kws the song about the old lady who swallowed a fly, a spider, a bird, and even worse, but who's ever seen what's going on inside the old lady's stomach? With this inventive die-cut artwork, Simms Tabak gives us a rollicking, eye-popping version of the well-loved poem.
- Author BiographySimms Taback grew up in the Bronx and graduated from Cooper Union. He has worked as an art director and a graphic designer, and has taught at the School of Visual Arts and Syracause University. He has illustrated many children's books, including I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Viking), Spacy Riddles, Snakey Riddles, Buggy Riddles, and Fishy Riddles (all written by Katy Hall and lIsa Eisenberg, Dial).His work has won many awards, including the Caldecott Honor Award Medal for I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly and a New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book.A father of three and grandfather of three, Mr. Taback lives with his wife in Willow, New Yorkcopyright ? 2000 by Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers. All rights reserved.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleViking Kestrel picture books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintViking Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width262 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simms Taback
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.95Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.