All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn whose genetic image were we made? From his first book The 12th Planeton, Zecharia Sitchin has asserted that the Bible's Elohimwho said Let us fashion The Adam in our image and after our likeness were the gods of Sumer and Babylon--the Anunnaki who had come to Earth from their planet Nibiru. The Adam, he wrote, was genetically engineered by adding Anunnaki genes to those of an existing hominid, some 300,000 years ago. Then, according to the Bible, intermarriage took place: There were giants upon the Earth who took Adam's female offspring as wives, giving birth to heroes of rewn. With meticulous detail, Sitchin shows that these were the demigods of Sumerian and Babylonian lore, such as the famed Mesopotamian king Gilgamesh as well as the hero of the Deluge, the Babylonian Utnapishtim.*Are we then, all of us, descendants of demigods?* In this crowning oeuvre, Zecharia Sitchin proceeds step-by-step through a mass of ancient writings and artifacts, leading the reader to the stunning Royal Tombs of Ur. He reveals a DNA source that could prove the biblical and Sumerian tales true, providing conclusive physical evidence for past alien presence on Earth and an unprecedented scientific opportunity to track down the Missing Link in humankind's evolution, unlocking the secrets of longevity and even the ultimate mystery of life and death.
- Author BiographyEminent biblical scholar and internationally acclaimed author Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010) spent 60 years researching and translating Sumerian clay tablets and other ancient texts that identify the Anunnaki and their planet, Nibiru. A journalist and editor in Israel for many years, he later made his home in New York City.
- Author(s)Zecharia Sitchin
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note148 b&w illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.