All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Tyson loves hanging out with his roughneck grandfather, Gene, who's a lot more fun than Tyson's former best friend, Brighton. So when Grandpa Gene prepares to move to a nursing home that can manage his kidney disease, Tyson feels like he's losing his only friend. Not only that, but Tyson was counting on Grandpa Gene to take him on his first big hunt. So in defiance of Mom and Dad's strict orders, and despite reports of a scary, stalking, man-eating grizzly, the two sneak off to the Grand Tetons. There will be action, there will be heart-pounding suspense, and, oh yes, there will be bears. . . . Debut velist Gebhart reveals an uncanny knack for getting inside the brain of a teenage boy wrestling with changing relationships and an onslaught of disappointments.-- Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- Author BiographyRyan Gebhart says of There Will Be Bears, his first novel, This book was inspired by a gig working at a hunting ranch in the Grand Tetons, where I got firsthand experience in field dressing an elk. Ryan Gebhart lives in Ohio.
- Author(s)Ryan Gebhart
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.