All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a God! Who hasn't uttered these words in response to life's true miracles? A glorious sunset. Watching your toddler take her first wobbly steps. And that supreme blessing: a hospital gown that closes all the way. In this book, New York Times-bestselling author Richard Smith and Maureen McElheron identify 1,001 miracles that prove that there is in fact a God, including: * Watching your little girl struggle with an ice-cream cone that appears bigger than she is * Kwing that your ability to explain the difference between hollandaise sauce and bechamel impresses the hell out of your date THERE IS A GOD! will remind you of all the many things that make life wonderful.
- Author BiographyRichard Smith is a New York Times-bestselling author whose books include The Dieter's Guide to Weight Loss During Sex, You Know You're 50 When..., and Your Cat's Just Not That into You. Maureen McElheron composes the words and music for Bill Plympton's animated films, including the Academy Award-nominated Your Face, as well as 12 Tiny Christmas Tales for Cartoon Network. Her music for the feature film The Tune was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award. She is, also, a school teacher in New York City.
- Author(s)Maureen McElheron,Richard Smith
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.