Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe hilarious adventures of Harry the Polis as recalled by ex-polis Harry Morris, the self-appointed Chief Constable of funny stories, continue with the publication of his eighth book, There's Been a Murder . Here is ather collection of stories, jokes, anecdotes and tales that will tempt your laughter lines into making an appearance and have you flashing your gnashers.
- Author BiographyHarry Morris served for twenty-nine years in various posts for Strathclyde Police. He first began writing down the funny stories that surrounded him as a way to brighten up the internal newsletter but making people laugh soon became Harry the Polis's real passion.
- Author(s)Harry J. Morris
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.