All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sweet celebration of the love between parent and child, Brayden Bunny doesn t like it when his mommy asks him to wash his ears and clean his room, so he decides to move in with his friends. But every new home he tries is t quite right. Something is missing! Brayden Bunny soon discovers there s place like home and hugs like Mommy's hugs. The watercolor illustrations are warm and rich in cheerful domestic detail... School Library Journal
- Author BiographyJutta Langreuter was born in Copenhagen, Denmark. She runs a children s bookstore in Munich and is the author of many wonderful books for children.Stefanie Dahle was born in Schwerin, Germany in 1981. She studied illustration at the University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg. She works as a freelance illustrator specializing in literature for children and young adults. She has been active as an author since 2009 and lives with her husband in the Luneburg Heath region of Lower Saxony.
- Author(s)Jutta Langrueter,Stefanie Dahle
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight390 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.