Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it takes losing everything to truly find yourself... Since Sandy Shortt's childhood classmate disappeared twenty years ago, Sandy has been obsessed with missing things. Finding what is lost becomes her single-minded goal--from the lone sock that vanishes in the washing machine to the car keys she misplaced. It's surprise, then, that Sandy's life's work becomes finding people who have vanished from their loved ones. Sandy's family is baffled and concerned by her increasing preoccupation. Her parents can't understand her compulsion, and she pushes them away further by losing herself in the work of tracking down these missing people. She gives up her life in order to offer a flicker of hope to devastated families...and escape the disappointments of her own. Jack Ruttle is one of those devastated people. It's been a year since his brother Donal vanished into thin air, and he has enlisted Sandy Shortt to find him. But before she is able to offer Jack the information he so desperately needs, Sandy goes missing too...and Jack w finds himself searching for his brother and the one woman who understood his pain. One minute Sandy is jogging through the park, the next, she can't figure out where she is. The path is obscured. Nothing is familiar. A clearing up ahead reveals a camp site, and it's there that Sandy discovers the impossible: she has inadvertently stumbled upon the place-- and people--she's been looking for all her life, a land where all the missing people go. A world away from her loved ones and the home she ran from for so long, Sandy soon resorts to her old habit again, searching. Though this time, she is desperately trying to find her way home...
- Author BiographyCecelia Ahern is author of the international bestsellers PS, I Love You; Love, Rosie; and If You Could See Me Now. Film rights to If You Could See Me Now have been bought by Walt Disney Pictures, and PS, I Love You is being made into a film by Warner Bros. Foreign rights to her novels have been purchased in more than forty countries and have sold more than four million copies in North America, Europe, and Australia. The daughter of Ireland's prime minister, she lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Cecelia Ahern
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.