All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t your typical boy-meets-girl story. Okay, they do meet, but there are some complications. Trish is twenty-eight. She's unemployed, overweight, single and snarky. She kws all that. And if one more person - just one more person - tries to fix her, she might explode. Sahil is thirty-five. He has superpowers. Well, kind of. He seems to think so, anyway. He's also hot (in a geeky kind of way, but still). And he plays the guitar, helps the underprivileged and talks about his feelings. Aren't guys like that supposed to exist only in fantasies? When Trish and Sahil meet, magic happens. Real magic, you kw, like fireworks, electricity, that sort of thing. But here's the problem. Trish doesn't want anyone in her life. She has eugh to deal with - dependent parents, flaky neighbours, bitchy editors, the works. And yet, Sahil is determined to be in her life. From the bestselling author of Just Married, Please Excuse and Sorting Out Sid, here is ather zinger of a book.
- Author BiographyYashodhara Lal is a marketing professional and the mother of three children, apart from being a bestselling author. She graduated from IIM Bangalore in 2002 and manages to balance her professional life with her various interests, including fi tness, writing and music. She lives in Gurgaon with her rather tolerant husband Vijay and their kids nicknamed Peanut, Pickle and Papad, all of whom never fail to provide her with material for her entertaining blog at yashodharalal.com. Her fi rst book, Just Married, Please Excuse is a hilarious account of marriage. Her second novel, Sorting Out Sid is the story of a man having an early midlife crisis and, consequently, a divorce. Th ere's Something About You is Yashodhara's third book.
- Author(s)Yashodhara Lal
- PublisherHarperCollins India
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintHarperCollins India
- Weight193 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.